. SALINKO REVEALS HIS DIVORCE AND HOW HE NEARLY WENT INSANE.

Random Posts

Ads

SALINKO REVEALS HIS DIVORCE AND HOW HE NEARLY WENT INSANE.

 


Actor Abraham Davis, also known as Oboy Salinko, addressed reports that he was married to Nancy Owusu and revealed that he is a divorcee.

Salinko claimed that his wife chose to end their union for reasons that are best known to her six years after they got married in a private ceremony on September 7, 2017.

He claims that his wife told him she was fed up with the marriage through her family.

The woman claimed she had loved her husband countless times and would never stop loving him. This was claimed during their wedding anniversary.

In an interview,

 Salinko said that his father-in-law backed his daughter and that no amount of persuasion could get her to return to the marital residence.

 (ads1)

In response to a question about whether she was dissatisfied or whether there were internal problems, the actor said, "I won't go into details because when I start spilling, she will attract enemies as well for me too."

According to Salinko, there was not any sense of abuse or maltreatment in the relationship which could have triggered such a decision

He claimed that after the breakup, he experienced serious emotional difficulties that almost had an impact on his business.

"I almost got insane I was affected when I was informed about such a decision by my wife, I couldn't think well”.

 I hardly noticed customers present when they walk into my shop till I am prompted

(ads2)

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section