. OLA MICHAEL SAYS SHE DOESN'T REGRET CALLING NANA AMA MCBROWN UNGRATEFUL

Random Posts

Ads

OLA MICHAEL SAYS SHE DOESN'T REGRET CALLING NANA AMA MCBROWN UNGRATEFUL

Ola Michael, a well-known media figure, has brought up the subject of his outburst at Nana Ama McBrown again after she left Despite Media—more specifically, the United Showbiz—as a result of her departure.

Ola was seen online criticizing the actress of being ungrateful and unfaithful to her former employers shortly after fliers welcome McBrown to Media General (Onua TV/FM) went viral.

In a video that went viral on social media, Ola could be overheard saying: "Nana Ama would be the first person to work in this home (Despite Media Group) who needs to express their gratitude to the company's proprietors.


(ads)

Have you seen what's occurred, though?" While we elevated you to a lofty pedestal, your treachery and lack of gratitude caused you to be demoted to class 1 as a result. We praise God," he continued.

Ola As his comments went viral, Michael had a number of criticism.

But speaking on the matter in a recent interview with OneGHTV, Ola said he still stands by whatever he said to the actress.

According to the filmmaker cum radio presenter, he is entitled to his opinion adding that his comments were nothing short of the truth.


"In this world, everyone has a point of view", You cannot direct my speech or tell me how to express it", If I talk about you and you don't like it, you can also say yours. You don't know what I know and these fans always pretend to know everything. I won't sit on radio to talk about things that are not true. Saying Mcbrown is ungrateful isn't an insult and I don't regret it. 


In this profession, be ready to tolerate people talking about you, just as you talk about others," he emphasized.

On claims that he is envious of McBrown, Ola averred,

"Why would I be jealous of her? I'm a guy, and she's a lady. She is an actor, although I work in a different industry. I can't hate her, infact, I don't hate anyone. I don't have that time."


He, however, reiterated his comments about loyalty adding that he (Ola) is a clear example of such people.

"I don't joke with loyalty. Money doesn't change my mind about things. If I'm easily lured with money, I would have still been an NPP member."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section