. Stonebwoy identifies himself as a Nigerian from the Kingdom of Oyo

Random Posts

Ads

Stonebwoy identifies himself as a Nigerian from the Kingdom of Oyo



The well-known reggae dancehall artist, known professionally as Stonebwoy, whose real name is Livingstone Etse Satekla, has shared that his origins can be traced back to Nigeria. Stonebwoy comes from the Ewe tribe and has stated that his forefathers were inhabitants of the ancient Oyo Kingdom in Nigeria. 


He further elaborated that his ethnic group, the Ewes, were initially residents of Ilesha, a city in Nigeria's Osun State.


His statements were revealed during a recent conversation with Ola of Lagos, according to OnuaOnline , which acquired the information from the Daily Post Nigeria.


While conversing in Pidgin, Stonebwoy confirmed, “I myself am Nigerian, it’s the truth. I'm an Ewe who hails from Oyo Kingdom, my people moved from Nigeria to Ghana. Illesha is ours. I extend my greeting to my kin in the southern region of Nigeria. In relation to Ewe, we can trace our lineage directly to the Yoruba.”.


READ MORE: Black sherif blasts summerjam in cologne with an amazing performance.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section